Monday, March 9, 2009

I was accepted for the new Riverside Arts Market, here in Jacksonville! Here is the web site...www.riversideartsmarket.com If you don't know about it yet, check it out. I am very excited, but now I have my work cut out for me. I have a lot of pictures, paintings, ect done but not enough.
Now I am in the studio creating away and my mind gets stuck on a song or just of few works of a song. I was listening to perfect blue buildings by the Counting Crows... "I got bones beneath my skin mister, there's a skeleton in every mans house." How am I gonna keep my self away from me? Another line in the same song that I love. I see it as being us being to hard on ourselves or overthinking things. I love it when ideas come when you are working on other things. i write on anything that is close so I dont forget. Thanks for listening to me ramble.
Just taking some time to let things dry... now back to work!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG thing are moving soooo fast. I have not been here in like a million years. PEOPLE thank you for making RAM such a success for me. I have a ball every week. I will try to Post more and show you what I am working on. More later

    ReplyDelete